Biking to dinner

I recently completed a cross country trip by train and car (no bike this trip), and enjoyed a fun dinner at Toro Bravo in Portland, OR. We tasted a brilliant, mouth watering array of tapas (small plates) while seated at the counter that looked directly into the food prep area where these dishes emerged from the ballet like movements of the professionals working there.


But the big surprise for me, in addition to all the wonderful food, was the number of bikes out front on a really nice SAT evening in Portland. I guess I shouldn't really be surprised since Portland is one of the most bicycle friendly communities in the US. It's one thing to read about it, but something else to see it in person. Anyone care to join me for a ride to dinner at Fiore's IV or J. Timothy's here in Plainville?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trail Route Discussion in New Haven

Please contact CT DOT about this!

What can happen in communities even without a trail!